Friday, June 03, 2011

HoshiGirl is back with a bang!


Love, love, love is all I can say! Welcome back to the blogging world! I'm sure many of your fans have missed you! Unfortunately, I have just had the honor of knowing you right now because I'm just new in the blogging world. But the photos I saw at your homepage (with the ultra-cute domo!) made me realize that I've been missing a lot! Advanced happy birthday!

Oh, those prizes are to die for! That photo above is just one of the three sets of prizes you can win if you join! And it's quite easy! So go on and join HoshiGirl's birthday contest now!

There are really cute loot and prize money, and everyone in the world can join! Though winners outside the Philippines can only get the prize money, but that's still cool right? See you there!

Go to contest page: http://hoshigirl.com/with-a-bang

No comments: