Friday, March 11, 2011

Quirkysuyen & House of Flair’s Birthday Treat


Suyen is having a hot birthday celebration this summer, and she is giving away Urban Decay's The Black Palette. This palette features five dipped-in-black eyeshadows, each iced with color to reveal a veiled shift of blue, green, purple, gold or silver and Urban Decay’s darkest matte black eyeshadow, Black Dog, for adding dimension like never before. Rounding out the set is a travel-sized 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero and a mini genie bottle of Eyeshadow Primer Potion, so your eyeshadow looks deep, dark and alluring, day and night. This special little something from House of Flair is to be given to one of her lucky readers!

All you have to do is answer the following question:

What is your one quirk that you’re not ashamed to admit?"

together with a few other instructions over at Quirkysuyen.com.

And sincethis serves as my entry..I guess I can tell you that I'm addicted to DIYs. I go crazy when I discover a new DIY site, and I spend hours trying to decide which one to try first. :) Last thing I did was a chocolate chip bracelet made from homemade clay (starch, glue, varnish, and metals from the craft store) which I gave to my friend. :) You can see the pic below..:)



giveaway page: http://quirkysuyen.com/2011/03/quirkysuyen-house-of-flairs-birthday-treat/

No comments: